Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Jared's Birthday

November 15th was a BIG day at our house this year. It was Jared's 9th Birthday and let me tell you, he was counting down the days at least a month or two before. The kid couldn't wait! It was quite a fun day considering he had planned the whole thing out as well. He woke up and had a delicious french toast breakfast then played with friends the rest of the day. That night he opened his presents and we went bowling as a family. It was really fun and i'm pretty sure that my dad ended up beating us all...who knew that he was a good bowler? :) Anyways, to Jared's happiness, his birthday ended up stretching into the next day because we had his favorite chicken dinner on Sunday and a little family party (including Grandma and Grandpa Mecham and the Daines family) for him that night. It was a fun birthday!

Aaron and Jared on Jared's Birthday. They are wearing MEXICO shirts which were a little gift from Matt :)

Jared bowling

Aaron bowling

My dad, me, and my mom at the bowling alley

I like to call this picture "Jared and the Giant Candle." This was on Sunday night for his family party.

Also, on November 15th, SV Cheer had our annual "Kid's Camp". It is a day where little girls ages 3 to about 12 get to come to the school and we teach them dances, cheers, kicks, jumps, etc. and they get to be little cheerleaders! Then a week later they get to perform at a halftime for a basketball game. This year was so much fun and I was in charge of the 9-10 year old girls. They were such dolls and so I thought I would include a picture with a few of them!

A bunch of the little 9-10 year olds

They thought this little trick was pretty cool looking! :)

No comments: